Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Baby Love!

Happy Valentine's Day! We have had a great day- got to go to our 21 week Ultrasound this morning and see Baby Sage! He/She was VERY active... so active in fact, that the Ultrasound Tech called him/her "Wild Child!" YIKES!


such a sweet face! his/her arm is in front
 Here are a few cute pics...

little (or big?!) feet!

profile pic!
 We really did turn away from the screen when it came time to determine the gender!! I swear! I know that no one believes me, but I really did drive the sealed envelope with the word BOY or GIRL straight to the secretary at the high school who is baking our Gender Reveal Cupcakes for Saturday's REVEAL party! We came REALLY close to caving in and tearing open the envelope, but I think it will be so special to find out with our families/neighborhood friends this coming Saturday so we refrained!

CAN'T WAIT!!

Happy Valentines to my wonderful Husband! I love you! XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Is that a giant "thumb" I see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I love the profile pic- it is so sweet!! Can't wait to find out what it is!! :)

    ReplyDelete