Friday, June 15, 2012

My Baby Shower!

My baby shower was back at the very end of April and was such a fantastic day/event- My girlfriends, Lisa and Teresa, along with my mom, did an amazing job of putting together this special day for me/Baby Sage. Thank you to all that shared in the celebration- I wish I had more pictures of "people" there... so if you happen to have any you can send my way, please let me know. For now- here are some beautiful decor pics and a few "people" pics... :)

Shower was held at the Cottage Clubhouse here at Heron Bay- it overlooks
the golf course, and it was a beautiful day!
The shower had a "Vintage Sports" theme and turned out
SO CUTE!
Party favor Cookies! So cute, and sooooo delish!
Cupcakes! (From Bliss in Downtown McDonough!) YUM!
More cupcakes!!
The Buffet table was adorable!




mmmmmm!




ball-park-gone-gourmet!


Add caption

My mother-in-law and mom!

"Mimi" and I

me (with a smaller baby bump!), L and T

I will NEVER forget my baby shower and can't possibly express how thankful I am for all of my friends and family that helped to make it such a special day. XOXO, Kenz








1 comment:

  1. The theme is adorable, love the cupcakes!! You are truely blessed to have such great friends and family to make this time so special.

    ReplyDelete