Friday, September 14, 2012

Mimi's birthday!

Harrison turned 12 weeks old this week and Mimi turned... Lol! You didn't think I would really say did you?! Anyhow, to celebrate, we (me and Harrison and my mom) took a little midweek trip to Dahlonega, GA. Harrison was a trooper, enduring hours of shopping at our favorite outlets (North Ga Premium Outlets), sleeping through dinner/live music at a cute cafe off the square (Crimson Moon Cafe), and staying the night in a hotel for his first time! I think our neighbors across the hall were a little nervous about a baby staying within earshot, but Harrison was an angel, only waking up once at 4am to eat and then went right back to sleep.

We had a great time, scored some great deals, and I can't believe my little guy is almost 3 months old... And in 6 month clothes already! Lol, he is so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment