Friday, April 19, 2013

10 months!

Weight: 22lbs (still!)
Height: need to measure still, but when i put him up to his measuring chart on the wall this morning, he looked about an inch taller

Words: bird, puppy, bye bye, and I think he is trying to say mama ;-) ...or maybe he is saying Molly... Lol

Loves: balls, books, the stairs, power cords, his checkered blanket, drawers, pushing Molly's food/water bowls all over the kitchen, going outside and looking for birds, playing peek-a-boo, playing "tag" with Mommy, playing catch, "the itsy bitsy spider", Puffs, and being silly and laughing

Steps!: he took his first unassisted steps last night and is up to 3! Wow!

Teeth: he has 6... And I'm sure the 7th/8th is right around the corner because he is chewing/drooling like crazy. Advil works better than Tylenol! Teething tablets are also tiny miracles!

I love him more and more everyday.... It is awesome to see him grow and learn every day! 10 months has flown by and I am so thankful for my little love.

Of course I haven't taken his 10 month sticker pic yet... But these taken yesterday and today are so precious I just can't wait to share them...

No comments:

Post a Comment