Friday, September 6, 2013

21 weeks!

Whoa we have been BUSY this past month! Between doctors appointments, new job opportunities, my melanoma removal surgery, home projects, and just our day to day craziness, there has not been much time to blog! All is good though- melanoma is officially OUT thankfully (check your moles everyone! What a wierd thing to go through! So thankful to my mom (and Scott!) for noticing that one of my moles on my back had changed to a very dark black color and insisted that i go get it checked! We caught it very early and were able to get it all thank goodness. A little scary to be 20 weeks pregnant and undergoing surgery up at Emory, but my doctors were great and I am just so glad it is over and baby Sage 2 is ok.)

Speaking of baby #2, HE is doing great and we are already 21 weeks! He is the size of a pomegranate and looks very healthy in there! He is kicking away and seems to enjoy my chocolate ice cream, coco puffs, and baking chocolate chip cookies just as much as Harrison did when he was in utero! ;-) I have definitely "popped" out sooner with this pregnancy, but that's okay- I am feeling great and enjoying it just the same. Here are a couple of pics and I will try to post much more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment