Friday, March 23, 2012

Birthday!

What a great birthday I had last weekend! Had a fun "happy hour" in the neighborhood with great friends on Friday after work (let me rephrase that... after my 1/2 day of work/hair cut/color!). I also had to stop by the "tag office" (but got to park in another "expecting mother" spot!) before the happy hour celebration (happy birthday in GA! LOL). Anyhow- happy hour was great... here's a pic of me with lots of fun gifts from girlfriends...

After happy hour, Scott took me to dinner (Sushi!) and here's a little pic from there... and a peek at my new Tiffany's bracelet from him on my wrist! Thank you Hubby! xoxo


Saturday I was spoiled with a mani/pedi, and lunch with the girls. And Sunday I got to celebrate with my parents and parents-in-laws! All in all a great 34th bday and of course I can't wait to see what this year has in store for me! ;)

Working on the nursery!! Getting very excited for Baby Boy Sage to get here! He is certainly growing (as I'm sure you can see from the picture above!) and still kicking up a storm in there as well. I'm still feeling really good- well I did get sick randomly one morning this week at work- but afterward I felt just fine?! Weird... guess he didn't want my usual Chocolate Peanut Butter ZONE bar and coffee that morning?! But other than that, feeling great... excited it's finally Friday! It was an exhausting week with the school Tennis Kids- had matches Tues-Friday and didn't get home until 8pm any night. Looking forward to relaxing this weekend! (and shopping for the nursery with mom!) (oh, and going to see the Hunger Games!) I will rest though... promise! ;) -Kenz


1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY COACH SAGE!!!!!!
    Looks like your family and friends treated you well. One more long week of tennis and then Spring Break....Well deserved break for teacher/coach/mom~to~be/wife/friend/daughter!!!!
    (not exactly in that order...)
    Keep us posted...frona

    ReplyDelete