Thursday, March 1, 2012

The flu

Scott came down with the flu 3 weeks ago... and between sterilizing the house and avoiding him I thought I had successfully avoided it... Nope. Bummer. Monday, after my usual morning cup of coffee during first period biology (yes, I'm still drinking coffee!) I just didn't feel right. I chalked it up to one of those weird pregnancy things- thought the coffee just didn't sit right, etc... Anyhow, about 3pm that day, as I hugged the porcelain throne and cursed the flu gods, I knew I had been struck. Yuck.


Saltines/Sprite have been the only things I've been able to keep down (and feed Baby Boy!) these last two days... I am feeling a bit better now and just had some cereal- which I can tell he is loving! He is kicking me like crazy these days! So much that I can even see my shirt move! WOW!

I will post my "bumpdate" asap! I am 24 weeks this week, but need to get over this flu/shower/look cute before I post a pic! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Feel better! Being sick pregnant is terrible. So excited to be able to follow your pregnancy from CA! XOXO

    ReplyDelete