Tuesday, April 24, 2012

32 Weeks!

Where has the time gone?! I cannot believe that I am 32 weeks today! I have been so lucky to have had such a great pregnancy so far- I have felt great, baby is healthy and kicking, and I've even been able to continue playing tennis! (Although I definitely let a few balls go that I would have normally gone for! LOL)
Technically, this was taken at 31 weeks...
but we have our maternity pictures tomorrow so I will
have some great 32 week pics to share soon!

It's been a very busy few weeks... just wrapped up my high school team's season yesterday... had to travel down to Valdosta, GA for State playoffs (on a very bumpy/hot bus with 11 teen aged boys!) but it was a fun day and I am proud of my team, how they played, and their efforts. We lost, and so the season is officially over, but it will be nice to have some free time after work now to relax and prepare for Baby Sage.

We have our nursery furniture and will be putting that together TONIGHT! I would imagine I will have something to blog about tomorrow! LOL





1 comment: