Saturday, May 5, 2012

Maternity Photo Shoot at 32 weeks!

As many of you know, I have a little obsession with Groupons, Living Socials, and online deals... this maternity shoot was a deal I could not pass up and we had such a great time getting to know Brittany Shae Petty of Jayde & Jayne Photography! Here are a few pics from our shoot...


I am officially 33 weeks now... and although my ankles have been swelling this week, I am feeling really good still. Only 3 weeks left of work and I'm sure you can guess just how excited I am to be DONE! ;)

The nursery is looking really cute... and I will post pictures of that very soon- Also- I had a FABULOUS baby shower last weekend (thanks sooooooo much L and T and mom!) and will post about that (and add pictures) asap...

-Kenz




No comments:

Post a Comment