Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Roll

Harrison learned how to roll over this week! He rolled over (from back to front) on Thursday morning... When his parents were not in the room! I was in the kitchen starting my much needed coffee and Scott had just walked away from Harrison to start getting ready for work. I went into the living room, saw that Harrison was on his stomach, and thought that was a little strange for scott to place him on his stomach... So I asked and sure enough, Scott hadn't left him on his stomach, he had rolled! Lol! I spent the rest of the morning with my video camera trying to capture the "2nd" attempt! 😃 It didn't take him long, and by the end of the day he had mastered the roll in under 2 seconds flat ;-). And then the next morning (Friday) he decided to roll the other way! He is so proud of himself and is so cute after he flips- lots of smiles and "talking" about it.

Great job Harrison! Mommy and Daddy are so proud! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment