Thursday, October 25, 2012

Yes I'm awake

*sigh... "Give him a little rice cereal... That'll make him sleep through the night!" ...uh, nope! And it seems to have actually made it worse?! Since last Friday, he has reverted back to waking up every 3 hours in the middle of the night! If I could just go back to the one 4am feeding I would never complain again! ;-) Anyhow, needless to say, the rice cereal doesnt seem to be working out well... Has made him grumpy, constipated, and waking at all hours of the night. So I didnt give it to him today. (And he seemed much happier all day actually). However, it is 4am, and here I am, awake with him... He went to bed at 8:30pm tonight, woke up at 1:30am... So I fed him, and he went right back to sleep. Then, at 3:30am he was up again- I changed him and he wanted to play! Um no- love ya, but no. Lol! So I took the advice of the "baby whisperer" and put him back to bed- many many times. Kept having to pick him up and comfort him, replace paci, pat on back, etc... But it did work. He is so funny- you can see in one pic below that at one point he was talking/laughing in his bed! Anyhow- it took about an hour, but he is sound asleep now...

Ironically, i'm hungry... So Im having a bowl of coco krispies as I type this! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment