Monday, December 31, 2012

Baby's first Christmas

Our little guy had a great Christmas - and he enjoyed it with friends, family, and good food!) I think his baby food jar on Christmas Eve was "Turkey/Apple/Cranbery" Lol. We did "Sage Christmas" over the weekend, and then headed to the lake for a few days for "Lewis Christmas."

He had a blast with his cousins, loved all of the Christmas music (Especially Toby Keith's "Little Drummer Boy"), and is having fun with his new toys. And, although I wouldn't necessarily call it "crawling" yet, he is figuring it out and can get from point A to B if he wants to!

I dont think I ever updated on his official height/weight frim his 6-month appointment: 19.8 lbs and 26 1/4 inches. (He actually lost a pound these last couple of weeks... Been working out pretty hard with all of this "crawling"!) This puts him in the 68% for height and 85th for weight. That's my boy! :-)

While Christmas in Georgia was great, I really missed Christmas in California and my family there... I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that Harrison gets to see y'all very very soon.

Here are a few pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment