Monday, December 10, 2012

Busy busy!

I'm exhausted just thinking about this week's festivities! (Good thing I've gotten to sleep through the night for the past week and a half!) (knock on wood!) We had Heron Bay's kid's Christmas party this past Saturday (which I also volunteered at... My how my life has changed in a year!) ;-) Harrison got to sit on Santa's lap (for the second time actually- but you can see the first time when you get your Christmas cards in the mail this week... ;-) He seemed more interested in the ceiling fans than Santa- but he did try to eat Santa's sleeve at one point so I guess there was some interest there. Lol

Today we have to make a dessert for tonight's White Elephant ornament exchange at church. (And go buy an ornament!) we also have to make a brunch item for our MOPS Christmas party Tuesday morning (and get a white elephant pres for that!). Then there's Bunco Christmas Tues night (note to self: need white elephant gift for that!)... Then there's shopping/breakfast with Gran (Scott's mom) Wednesday morning, and off to the lake for the rest of the day/night to see Mimi/Papa. Hopefully I can catch my breath there for a bit (and go get my nails/toes done?!) Friday, I'm hosting a fun get together at our house- a little girl time, glitz, and glamour... With jewelry by Stella and Dot, skincare by Rodan + Fields, and designer jeans by Vault Denim! Should be a blast! Finally, Saturday night = a Christmas party with my old teacher friends. Whew! I'm exhausted already!

Harrison's asleep in his swing for his morning nap now- guess I better stop blogging and get something done! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment