Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bumpdate! 18 Weeks!

The sticker says "4 Months"
...I'm really 4 1/2, but there just wasn't much to take a picture of before now! LOL
Here it is! My baby bump! Seemed to take FOREVER to get here, but it certainly seemed to show up this weekend! I'm still in my "regular" jeans here... although they're not buttoned and I have one of those fabulous "Belly Bands" on to help conceal that! Hoping to wear my Citizens as long as possible!! :)

Mom and I did go shopping yesterday (MLK day off woo hoo!) and ended up at a little maternity store here in McDonough... Ended up getting some pretty cute things that will hopefully work for the next few months! My favorite purchase: maternity SKINNY JEANS!! Thanks Mom!

All in all I'm feeling great... still playing tennis on our ALTA mixed doubles team as well! Scott and I are actually partners this season... sure to have a post about that sometime soon! LOL

Finally- for those of you that have tried to leave comments on here and haven't been able to, I think that I have fixed that now... Thanks for visiting/reading! -kenz

5 comments:

  1. What a fun blog, and GREAT blog title!! Looking good! So funny that there wasn't anything to photograph till now, you teeny human. It'll be so fun to se the progress and ESPECIALLY to find out what you're having!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ure looking so cute (-; love ya and I need to come and see u soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! I am so happy for you guys! -Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo cute! all they had was sweatsuits when i was preggo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete