Monday, January 23, 2012

What Fruit is it This Week??

Baby Sage is growing like a weed ...fruit??

I have had fun with these fruit-baby size comparisons since 'lil Sage was just a wee poppy seed and thought I'd share them with you! This week Baby Sage is officially a MANGO! Weighing in at around 8.5 oz and recording 6 inches in length!
It's been cute and sweet to use these fruit charts week by week... but I'm not sure how much longer I'm going to find it so funny... seeing that next week it makes it to CANTALOUPE status and a few weeks after that EGGPLANT! Oh and I don't even want to think about the WATERMELON stage yet!

Appleseed = 5 weeks!





Olive! ;) Week 9


Peach! Week 13


Week 16 = Avocado!
 


Cantaloupe! Week 20

Eggplant = Week 25


And finally... the Watermelon for week 37!
 ...Maybe mine will be the small, seedless variety?!
 

3 comments:

  1. I thought week 40 was an Olive ;) or is it a D'Brickashaw?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! too funny....keep em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Can't wait for that oh so special ultrasound pic coming soon ;-0

    ReplyDelete