Monday, January 9, 2012

My "first born"


From the moment I saw Molly, behind glass, in a pet shop in Newport Beach, California, I knew she was supposed to be mine... She has been the best kid I mean dog, one could ever hope for. I must admit, I am a bit worried about how she will adjust to life with the "new kid in town" once the baby gets here, as she is definitely used to being top dog around here! Molly is so sweet and social though, she will probably take to the new baby just fine... after she gets over the initial shock that the baby is getting "her room."


Molly Loves the Lake


2 comments:

  1. Our little doggies did so well, we would find them curled up next to Maya's crib at night. So sweet! Molly will do just fine! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to be kidding, right? SPOILED DOG!!! lol J/K!!! from Aunt Karrie

    ReplyDelete