Wednesday, November 14, 2012

21 weeks

He is hillarious lately! Loves his pacifier (the "plug" as I call it!), loves to roll AND scoot around (yikes!), loves his mobile, and his toys, when I sing to him, and to wiggle around and make it dificult for Mommy to dress him! Lol! He is also SO interested in everything I eat/drink, and what Molly is doing, and and even to the tv when I put it on the BABY channel for a bit in the morning.

Our church, Mommentum CC, held a baby dedication service that we participated in last weekend. I think their were about 28 babies dedicated to the Lord that day! It was a great service and Harrison was so proud that his family filled up an entire row at church that morning ;-)

Heading out to our MOPS meeting now! :-) (So blessed to be a stay at home mom, I'm more exhausted then ever, but I absolutely love it and wouldn't trade it for anything)

No comments:

Post a Comment