Monday, November 19, 2012

5 months!

Harrison turned 5 months today! We celebrated by doing a messy craft project (I'll show the completed project tomorrow!), and putting on his new pjs (size 9 months!) after his bath. I just love his silly personality and am so thankful for the giggles and smiles we share every day. He loves when I sing to him and so we have been having fun with some Disney songs ("The Bear Necessities" and Peter Pan's "You can Fly" especially!) I think he is going to have a lot to say when he finally talks based on all of his baby babble lately!

I don't think it will be long before he will be crawling... The last few days he has figured out how to get up on his knees and rock back and forth! For now, he ends up scooting backwards which is pretty cute.

His 5 month "photo shoot" with me was more challenging than previous months... He wants to play with his feet and/or put his hands in his mouth a lot lately as you can tell from my pics below!

Ps- he weighed in at 19 lbs 12 oz! My "little guy" has gained exactly 13 lbs since birth!

No comments:

Post a Comment