Friday, November 30, 2012

Yes!!

I didn't want to blog about it after the first night... For fear of jinxing it... Or the second night... Same reason... BUT I think I can blog about it after night 3... Of Harrison sleeping through the night!! Yes!!

The last three nights we have put Harrison to bed at 9pm- very full/very tired, but not already asleep (like we had been). It takes a bit to get him to buy into the fact that its officially bedtime and the day is over, but in a few minutes, he is able to drift off to dreamland with his pacifier. He has woken up atound 4am each night, but only needs me to help him with his pacifier real quick and he is asleep again. Then he wakes up happy and ready to take on the day at 7:30/8am. Awesome!

Can't wait to see how he does for his Mimi tonight! (She is babysitting OVERNIGHT so me and Scott can go celebrate our anniversary in Atlanta (Stone Mountain Marriot and Park))! Fingers crossed for ya Mimi! ;-) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment